Monday, February 11, 2008

In Denia with Mar and Alba!!




I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!

In this photo you can see me with two of my friends who do sailing competitionS.
They are Alba and Mar. Mar is the one with blue eyes and Alba is the girl next to me.
I must say that I really love them, they are special for me. Mar is nearly eighteen and Alba will be sixteen next month.

This weekend I've been sailing with them and Julia in Masnou, next to Barcelona.
This year I'm taking the things that I do more seriously than the last year.
On the first hand this year I'd like to do the Youth European Championship, and at the moment I'm on it. It will take place in Italy, in "lago di Commo".

on the other hand this term I'm studing more, having a lot of fun, less arguments with my mum, I'm more with my little brother...

At the moment I'm really happy with this new year!!!

BYE, kisses :)

No comments: