Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A NICE TRIP TO REMEMBER: the Italian tour 2007



HELLO !!!! do you remember the way to say "hello" in Italian?
Because I don't remember... :S

However I do remember a lot of good times: the fun hours we spent on the bus (the songs, the non stop talking, sleeping on the floor....), the nice cities that we visited and their romantic places ( for me the best were Venice and Siena), the fantastic pizzas and pasta ( mmmhh....those raviolis...).

of course the best thing was that we were all friends together on holliday.

we have a lot of good moments to remember: all the nights that we spend together, talking and stripping ( XD`, of course Mari and Laura should remember!!!! ), and laughing. All the days walking round the cities, the shops ( I wish I had bought that silver tracksuit with Law ;)!!!!), and the perfect night we spent on the boat.


¡¡¡¡¡CIAO FRIENDS!!!!!

No comments: