Wednesday, November 7, 2007

* STARDUST *

HELLO!!!

today I want to tell you about a film I have seen this weekend: Stardust.

On Saturday I went to the cinema with my cousin and my brother and we saw Stardust.
It was a really amazing film about witches, a fantastic world, kings, fabulous things and love.
In the story a star falls down from the sky - the star is a woman. she is a really beautiful woman who meets a man who has promised the woman he loves , in the real world, that he will bring her the star that fell down.
At the same time some evil witches are searching for the star too because they want her heart.
During their journey the star and the man fall in love and they have to fight with the witches and the kings.
In the end........you have to see it.

for me: marks out of ten: 8'5 :)

No comments: