Thursday, March 6, 2008

<< my brother >>



...a tired week...
...loads of exams...
...every evening studing...
...books, and more books...

BUT, OF COURSE WE HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TO HAVE FUN

yes, i've put this photo because Miquel, my little brother, is the peson who annoys me more during the week and the person who makes me laugh more when I'm sad, stressed or in a bad mood.

He's just eleven years old, but I must say that he is as responsable as I'm now...yes...it's true. I think that when I was eleven I was more inmature than him but of course I wasn't as..pff stressing!...as him.

Well I could spend hours talking about my brother but I don't have enaugh time,soo...I can say that he makes me laugh when I'm tired of studing, and he always tell me: ...ok you are tired, but in ten minutes you go back to study....
and always when I'm in my bedroom he comes and he starts to jump on my bed, singing and dancing,...and anoying me...

well, this is my little brother :)

No comments: