Monday, April 7, 2008

My little cousin




HI PEOPLE!!!!

I really love this picture!!
You can see my "little" cousin Isabel and me.Isabel is three years younger than me, but as you can se she is taller than me :), I really love her, she's too swetty.
In this picture we were in Ireland waiting for a bus that was late. We spended a fantastic week in Galway, a small citty from the West Ireland.

I really recomend you to go to Ireland, in my opinion is really, really nice. I've been there two times with my cousin: one week in a irish home. We stayed with a family. It was so funny, they had three children: Shauna, the old sister who was 11, Harry, who was 7, and Dominic the little brother.
It's a really good experience to be in a house with people who treat you like one of theyr family and help you to learn theyr language, I'd like to repeat it again.

So...if you can try it, it's a really good experience!!




BYEE**

No comments: