Friday, September 26, 2008

ITALY: COMMO LAKE


HI!!!!


Today I'm gonna explain you one of my best experiences of this summer.


I went to the Youth European Campion ship of the europe class. We went to Italy, in the Commo Lake.


The place was fantastic, a big lake in the middle of green mountains and nice villages near there. the sailing club was really nice, you have a photo here.


The cometition was good, it could be better but, I was happy with the results.


The best was that my best friends were there too: Julia, Mar and Alba.

We had a great time together and with the other people of the spanish team.


And...you know who was looking the competition in his boat? !!GEORGE CLOONEY!!

But sadly I didn't saw him...



So, I recomend you to visit Commo, it's really nice.



BYEE **

No comments: