Friday, September 19, 2008

LET'S START 2n BTX

Hello!!

Summer has finished..and now: SCHOOL again.

So it means: study, homework, blogs, portfolio, read books, classes at 8:00 on the morning...

This will be our last year in IES Castelló like students and depending on this year we will have or not the oportunity to study what we want...we must work hard!!!

Next year I would like to study INEFC in Barcelona. I think that the required mark for this year is 7.15, last year was 6,2. I will fight for my place in thhat university because the other options that I've think about....INEFC is the only one that for the moment I really enjoy.


For me this summer has been fantastic: working in Palamos, sailing, party, traveling...I hope that you have enjoyed your summer too.

I've done some resolutions for 2nd BTX:

- I'm going improve my marks.
- I'm going to study even at the weekends , including those in wich I have competition.
- I'm going to work hard with the research work.
- ¡¡Pay attention at class!!
- ...

And...I'm gonna find the best way to combine studies with fun.


BYE**

No comments: