Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas is coming !!!!




One week more and....Christmas hollidays!!!

After this hard first term we need a small period of hollidays to spend with our families and friends.

Christmas hollidays are a really good time to have fun and make happy our relatives and friends. Christmas is time to love, sing and be more kind than ever.

What I love the most of Christmas are the faces of the children when they see the lights of the street, all the presents and when they sing carolls whith their high-pitched voices.

Another thing that I really like is the frenetic and compulsive shopping :P
(YES, WE LIVE IN A REALLY CONSUMER SOCIETY).I love to buy presents for my cousins, my parents and my brother, but this year I have a problem, a big problem: I don't have so much money. I know that it's not really a problem because if I write a nice letter or I make a manufactured present they will enjoy it. But the problem is that I don't have money because this weekend someone stole me in the changing room of a Club Nautic...I became really angry!!

This Christmas hollidays will be fantastic because I will spend a lot of days sailing in Blanes and the other days with my family and friends.

Well, now I must go because tomorrow I have the last exam of this year!!

BYEE***

No comments: