Friday, January 9, 2009

MY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

This is my firs post of the year so I'll explain you my Christmas Holidays, they've been fantastic!!

The firs three days I went to Madrid with my parents and my brother, we had a great time there. We left Barcelona by train and i to ours we were in Madrid!
I enjoyed the city so much, it is so big and elegant. The streets were plenty of people, restaurants, museums, monuments...

When we came back from Madrid I spend some days with my family in Palamós doing the typical dinners and spending time with them.

New year eve was also good; I ate with my family and then went out with friends in St pere.

But, the best of this hollidays was the regata I did in Blanes. I spend four days with a friend in a hotel in lloret and we were all the day sailing, the regatas started at half past nine of the mortning!!! It was a little bit cold but it was Okay.

The last days of the hollidays were also so good: the day of thñe three wise men and my brother's birthay.

I hope you also have had a great hollidays.
BYEE**

No comments: