Monday, March 16, 2009

STARTING OUR LAST TERM OF BATXILLERAT




I was watching some pictures and I've just found this one of the last year.
Selectivitat is near and we have to start preparing it... This year would be a year of changes and new experiences for us and watching this picture I can remember lots of times and things we've done together, all the hours we've been at class listening, and of course laughing and talking.
It will be strange to go at class without all this friends and to start a "new life" in the university.

Next year I would like to study INEFC, I'hope (please god) I'll pass the physical exam they do to accept you or not in this degree... well, I'm preparing it so...we'll see. If I cannot pass this phisical exam I don't know what can I study... because I cannot so phisioterapy doing the "social" BTX...
I'm sure that I will enjoy whatever I finally choose.

Tomorrow I have an exam so...BYE!!

1 comment:

y&m[*] said...

I also can remember moments in class qith you and moments that we laughing lot or talking a lot. This year is the last year and the next year you will be in Barcelona and I will be in Girona... I can't thinking it. I need you next to me in class, your "empanades mentals", your right or left.. and all of you. Now you are very important in my life and I want to know a lot of thing the nest year, yes?

Bye my little girl