Monday, March 30, 2009

ANGUS, THONGS AND PERFECT SNOGGING




HI!!! This weekend I've seen a film that I've really enjoyed : Angus, thongs and perfect snogging.
Kate, an english friend of mind lend me this filom because it is not in Spain. It is a really funny british commedy.
The main carachter of the film, Georgia, is going to be 15 and explains us her adventures and her knowledge about boys. Se falls in love with Robbie, a new guy at her school and she and her friends call him "georgeus sex-god" because is really handsome.
This film is like The diary of Bridget Jones for children.
During the film we can see the evolution of the girl's carachters and the different love stories in the fil mith all the good moments and all the troubles they have to fight with.

I really recommend this film because it's so funny and nice, moreover, you can hear british english and it's really beautiful. I loved the pronunctiation of the actors and their vocabulary.
haha, an expression that I learned is : but my hear goes fizzy!!!
It is part of a scene that makes me laugh a lot and it's an expression that girls use a lot when we have to do something bad for our hear.

So, if you have the oportunity to watch this film, do it :)

No comments: