Friday, April 3, 2009

EASTER HOLIDAYS

Hi people, today is Friday and we are just going to start Easter holidays!!!
The shame is that in half an hour more or less I have a really difficult exam on economy...this year I really don't like this subject so much, last year was more interesting...
My plans for this holidays are: SAIL & GO OUT :)
Tomorrow I left home at 8 o'clock in the morning to go to Barcelona for three days to train. I will be sainling with some other people in the Forum.
We will train Saturday, Sunday and Monday. At night I will go at Julia's home to sleep, in Cerdanyola. Julia i one of my best mates and I'm really happy that I'm going to sleep with her.

Tuesday will be my day for homework and all this stuff...and in the afternoon I will prepare my bags for Torrevieja.

Wednesday morning, very early, I will go to Barcelona with my dad and then he will left me in the Forum, where the Federació Catalana de Vela is and then, a long travel to Torrevieja will start. I'm going to Torrevieja because there is an important championship there, I'll be there sailing for the rest of the week.
For me this chamionship is very important because my place on the Youth European Chamionship depends on my results there..for the moment I'm classifayed, but this is the last step to get in.

so, HAPPY EASTER !!

No comments: