Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SAILING




Well, I've just come back from Torrevieja, where the Spanish Cup of my dinghy took place and I must say that I'm quite happy. My result was not so good but I'm classifiyed for the Youth European Championship and it was my main goal to achieve this year. The European Championship will be celebrated in Denia, near València, I've been sailing there two times and it is Ok. Jaja, for me is a shame that the chamionship is there because I would like to go to another place, like last year when we went to Italy..but well...the good point of this is that my birthay would be in the same dates than the regata and in Denia it's perfect to go out in summer.

So, here you have a picture that Torrevieja's coach took one day thet we were training there.

BYE **

No comments: